WEB 2.0 DESIGN
Web 2.0 refers to a second generation of the World Wide Web that enable
people to collaborate and share information online.
“Web 2.0 based web application allows users to do more than just retrieve information. It provides a way of interacting with each other, and organizes and categorizes their content effectively.”
Web 2.0-enabled websites feature user-generated content, enhanced usability and interoperability. They also ensure a rich, user-friendly interface based on Ajax, Flex or similar rich media. The main purpose of Web 2.0 is to ensure seamless transition from a static HTML web page to a more dynamic one.
Simple navigation and layout makes visitors lay their hands on the information provided through minimum clicks.
Web 2.0-driven sites have potential to create more interactive environment. They allow easier and quicker distribution of content while providing improved reading experience.
INTEGRATION OF TECHNOLOGY
Web 2.0 enables businesses realise easier exchange of ideas, improved access to knowledge providers, and lowered costs of communications and operations.
Our Web2.0 Expertise
“Flexsin integrates AJAX or Flex based rich internet application (RIA) techniques so website development goals can be fulfilled. Validated XHTML/HTML markup based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) is used to keep content and presentation separate.
- Mash-ups of content from multiple sources
- Blog publishing tools
- Meaningful and user-friendly URLs
- Wiki and forum features
- Social networking features
- User-generated content management
- RSS and Atom feed syndication, aggregation and notification
Our Dedicated Web2.0 experts
Our web 2.0 design team encompasses proficient developers who understand where scale of demand striking towards and provide services accordingly.
- Brilliant team of Business Analysts, UX/UI Experts & Creative Designers.
- Knowledge of HTML5 frameworks.
- 24*7 Customer support during and after development.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery.