"CSS is designed primarily to enable separation of document content from presentation of the document, including elements layout, colors, and fonts. CSS is continuously evolving, and new features are being added in every upgraded version CSS1, CSS2, and CSS3."
A recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (the W3C), CSS enables font properties (typeface and emphasis), color of text, text attributes, alignment of text, images, tables & other elements, creating accurate margins and unique identification and generic classification of groups of attributes.
CSS ensures fresh, dynamic and intuitive design of a website while maintaining absolute, relative, and fixed positioning of elements.
HTML5 and CSS3 are integrated to enhance appearance of a webpage's design with interactive content, thereby ensuring commendable functionality.
SHORT TURNAROUND TIME
CSS considerably reduces time spent for maintaining and changing a website, thereby making it a lot easier to update pages.
ENHANCED DEPLOYMENT EFFICIENCY
CSS-enabled webpages can easily be deployed, thereby meeting accessibility requirements. In this manner, Flexsin Technologies fosters businesses to provide their users an ultimate experience.
Our CSS2, CSS3 Expertise
"Leveraging on latest technology and advancements, Flexsin Technologies offers innovative CSS-powered solutions to manage the way content is presented on webpages. . "
- Updating existing platforms to different version of CSS such as CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3
- eCommerce website development
- Shopping Cart Design & Development
- E-commerce App development
- Social networking web applications
Our CSS2, CSS3 Expert Team
Flexsin has a skilled resource base that renders CSS2, CSS3 Development services. Our programmers have the experience, and proficiency for your unique web development projects.
- Experience in developing modules having their own specific scaling configuration.
- Expertise in connecting the web solutions and apps with scalable cloud data stores.
- Deploys applications on Google infrastructure.
- Experts in using Cloud SQL as the web app's relational database.